1. My soul doth magnify the Lord,
And my spirit doth rejoice in God my Savior;
For He hath regarded
The low estate of His handmaiden.
2. For behold, from henceforth
All generations shall call me blessed;
For He that is mighty hath done to me great things,
And holy is His name.
3. And His mercy is on them that fear Him
From generation to generation.
He hath showed strength with His arm,
He hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their heart.
4. He hath put down the mighty from their seats,
And exalted them of low degree;
He hath filled the hungry with good things,
And the rich He hath sent away empty.
5. He hath helped His servant Israel,
In remembrance of His mercy;
As He spake to our fathers,
To Abraham and to his seed forever.
|766 My Soul Doth Magnify the Lord.png||99.9 KB|
|766 My Soul Doth Magnify the Lord.tif||48.07 KB|
|766 My Soul Doth Magnify the Lord.pdf||28.68 KB|
|766 My Soul Doth Magnify the Lord.mus||10.8 KB|