1. The Lord's my Shepherd, I'll not want. He maketh me down to lie
in pastures green: He leadeth me the quiet waters by.
2. My soul he doth restore again: and me to walk doth make
within the paths of righteousness, ev'n for His own name's sake.
3. Yea, though I walk in death's dark vale, yet will I fear none ill:
for Thou art with me, and Thy rod and staff me comfort still.
4. My table Thou hast furnished in presence of my foes;
my head Thou dost with oil anoint, and my cup overflows.
5. Goodness and mercy all my life shall surely follow me:
the Lord's own house for evermore my dwelling place shall be.
|864 The Lord's My Shepherd.png||106.01 KB|
|864 The Lord's My Shepherd.tif||43.9 KB|
|864 The Lord's My Shepherd.pdf||33.94 KB|
|864 The Lords My Shepherd.MUS||13.01 KB|